Shipping & Returns:
- Items must be in new condition and in original packing:
- Non tire & wheel packages; Wheels must not be mounted and balanced or modified in any way (No exceptions No returns)
- Few Exceptions for items that cannot be returned include:
- Customized items (custom painted, powder coated, custom drilled)
- Wheels that have been mounted
- Chrome chips on any chrome wheels
- Always keep your original packaging, Merchandise must be securely repackaged exactly how they were packaged when shipped to the customer. Any questions give us a call or email.
- Its just one of those days, you've been waiting for a few days, you finally get your package and what do you see, a bend, a scuff. Not to worry shipping damages are covered 100% ! If you receive a damaged item via shipping, We will cover 100% of the costs to exchange your damage product for a new product ! Please contact your sales rep or our warranty department once you have notice any damages, please contact us within 24 hours after packages have been confirmed they've been delivered. Any time passed 24 hours will not be accepted for shipping damages. JNC Wheels will ship out the new product once the damaged goods have arrived at our facility.
Received the wrong Merchandise ?
- If we shipped you the wrong merchandise, we will pay 100% of the costs to get you the right product. Time Sensitive: Please contact us 48 hours within receiving the item (Delivery *There are NO RETURNS/No Exceptions on products, that have been customized to meet Customers Vehicle requirements ( Custom drilling, Paint, Powder coat, Shaving, etc. )
- Time Sensitive: You must contact us within 48 hours to report your dissatisfaction with the product.
- If you wish to return your order, we will need to be notified of the return within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Returns: Fees
- If the Customer prefers a return for a refund and not an exchange, the merchandise must be returned in NEW condition (if the wheels have been mounted NO RETURNS) The customer will be charged a 60% restocking fee + all shipping charges from and to JNC Wheels Collections. Restocking fee will also apply to shipments that have been refused by the consumer.
JNC Wheels Manufacture Warranty:
All new wheels are covered by manufacturer 1 year basic warranty. The basic manufacturer warranty covers materials and workmanship only. All wheels must be inspected by the manufacturer before a credit or replacement can be issued. In the case where your wheels are no longer available, we can only credit you for the one (1) wheel that has the defect but not the other three (3) non-defective wheels. The buyer is responsible for all return and replacement shipping charges. The seller or manufacturer is not responsible for your lost of time or money. JNC Wheels Collections obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at JNC Wheels Collections option, without charge excluding freight if product is found to be defective.
Wash damage, chemicals,acid or abrasive cleaners Wheels warrants to the original purchaser Any appearance defect (scratches) in the wheels that have been damaged during mounting or which have been display. Any defect, malfunction or failure caused by shipping, transporting, off-road use, abuse. This includes but is not limited to: Damage caused by incorrect tire size (stretched tire) accident or negligence caused by any involved party.
Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance; refer to Recommended Wheel Care Instructions below for correct wheel maintenance Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of road conditions or an accident. Damage occurs due to neglect or adverse weather conditions
This warranty does not apply to:
- Wheels that have been damaged in transit, by accident, misuse or negligence, or that have been repaired or altered.